Wednesday, September 12, 2007

My Eleventy-Hundreth Post!

I am in love with life today.

It is fall, and the air is crisp and it seems like I haven't seen such a blue sky since Europe. I wish that I had a football to throw around on the lawn, because that is exactly what this weather is - football weather. Cold hands and cheering and marching bands and school colors. It's sleep-under-the-covers weather and brand new jacket weather and "It was a dark and stormy night," weather. Warm pajamas and hot popcorn and warm, heavy throw blankets weather.

Fall is my favorite.

As if this weren't enough, my math class got canceled. No math, no math professor, no math homework. I didn't even get to my math room before I was told to turn around and waste my gloriously free hour. AND my jersey came. My brand-new, blue and white, Penn State #31 Paul Poluszny jersey. The jersey that I will wear every Saturday of college football season. And, since Penn State is ranked #1 in the Big Ten, hopefully for many Saturdays into post season. It's hanging over my desk right now.

It is a beautiful day to be a college kid.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I concur. Except of course, I think it's a beautiful day to be a "Romania kid". =]