Friday, September 21, 2007

I'm a Genius

Seriously. I'm so proud of myself right now I can hardly speak.

Here's what I'm having for dinner tonight. Grilled chicken alfredo over pasta cooked to al dente perfection. Without leaving campus.

I'm cooking the pasta in my microwave. Although you can get it at the cafeteria, it's mushy and overcooked and has been sitting for an hour. After that's done, I'll go up to the cafeteria to the grill station. I will ask for one grilled chicken breast with no bun and put that in a to-go container. I will go to the pasta station and scoop alfredo sauce into the soup bowl in the to-go kit. I will bring it back to my dorm, and dish out the pasta onto a nice red plastic plate. I will cut up the hot, grilled, unprocessed chicken and mix that into the pasta. I will pour the alfredo sauce over everything. I will sit down and eat off of a plate with a real knife and fork. Pasta cooked just ten minutes ago to my preferred specifications. Fresh, hot meat and nice, fatty alfredo sauce.

Tune in tomorrow for lunch, when I get texas-sliced bread from the toast station, add meat and cheese from the sandwhch station, and give it to the panini lady to grill up.

I know, I know. I'm brilliant.

No comments: