Saturday, October 20, 2007

Who Am I To Blow Against The Wind?

It is 63 degrees, the sky is blue with white, fluffy clouds, and the wind is blowing. I swear, the sun doesn't even get this bright in the summer, and the lake is the bluest blue I've ever seen. This weather makes me a little bit crazy. It makes me feel slightly outside of myself, like anything is possible and reason doesn't matter.

I'm making a prediction- the wildest, craziest stories of my life will take place in mid-October.

"Daddy I want to drive today
I wanna get up and go
wanna find some time
Mama I hear what you're sayin'
I wanna feel alive and get inside

hey I wanna drive
I'm alright if you're alright

tell me what to think
it's been years since we've been
flyin'
show me what you're seein'
I wanna feel alive wanna take this
dive."

No comments: