Monday, February 19, 2007

Ok, we're good.

I just got back from a meeting with a Penn State admissions couselor. I have been accepted to the Erie campus.

Woo!

It's not my first choice, but I'd only be there for one or two years before going to the University Park campus. It's still Penn State, and that makes me really, really happy. It's about 4,000 students, 5 miles out of Erie. Out of all of the Penn State campuses, the kids that go to Erie are the happiest. Which is saying a lot, considering how happy University Park kids are. I can start my major there, it's only a few hours away from home. It's even a few thousand dollars less than University Park. The best part is, I am getting a Penn State communications degree.

So unless Newhouse accpets me and gives me tons of money, I think I'm good to go.

And that's a really nice feeling.

Go Nittany Lions!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

ANNNNNNDDDD...it's only a few miles' drive down the 90 from Stacy!!!!! I'm excited really