Friday, April 27, 2007

Quotes

Between study halls, english classes and gym teachers, this is really why I show up to school every day.


"Man, I'm so sick of US History. We've spent two whole days on the nuclear bomb."
"Really? We haven't talked about that yet. All we've been doing lately is the atom bomb."
"That sucks. You're gonna have to know about the nuclear bomb for the final."


"I'm iron definciant."
"What's that mean?"
"That means I don't have enough iron in my blood. Which I why I've been so cold."
"What?"
"Yeah. Iron is metal, which conducts electricity, and electricity is hot."
"Oh. So now that you're taking iron, you won't be so cold anymore?"
"Yeah."


"Do we understand what the author is saying about these waves? They're not pretty, gentle, let's-go-swimming waves. These here are some nasty-ass waves."


"So what kind of character is Melville's Handsome Sailor?"
"Well, according to Melville, he's young, and strong, and has.....a nice face."
"He's basically ripped."
"He's hot."
"He's fictional!"


"Hey Rachel, you playin' badmitton today?"
"Yeah, it's my favorite."
"But don't you suck at it?"

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

i'd like to share one of my favorite quotes from the other day in psych

"franz, what is the social norm of men's urinals?"
"well, if you shake twice then you're playing with yourself."

rachel said...

she should know better than to ask him stuff like that.

ew.