Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Quotes

"Are you anxious?"

"I am going forth into an unknown country where I shall have no past and no name, and where I shall be born again with a new face and an untired heart."

"Life is short and the world is wide."

"And don't it always seem to go, that you don't know what you've got til it's gone?"

"When we get out of the glass bottle of our ego and when we escape like squirrels from the cage of our personality and get into the forest again, we will shiver cold and fright. But things will happen to us so that we don;t know ourselves. Cool, unlying life will rush in."

"And I'm free. Free falling."

"Nobody understands anyone 18, including those who are 18."

"Whatever tomorrow brings, I'll be there, with open arms and open eyes."

"My favorite thing is to go where I've never been."

"You show me a girl with both feet planted firmly on the ground, and I'll show you a girl who can't get her pants on."

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear."

"So take a shower, shine your shoes. You got no time to lose. You re young men, you must be living."

No comments: