Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Tick.....Tock.....

Why is this week going so slow? It is taking forever, dragging its feet painfully through Monday, trudging through Tuesday, and I think time actually came to a dead stop just now.

I've been busy, believe me. 80 pages and an exam for Poly Sci, a paper for English, notes for Comp Religion, another paper for my comm class. On top of that, two articles to turn in on Thursday. I have Chi Alpha and Hall council, and meetings every night. I go to the gym, and read like I've read my whole life, and I blog and journal, and I drop in on neighbors and call family and old friends. I'm not even homesick or lonely.

I bet you're reading this on Friday, or Saturday, or something. I bet I am actually trapped in a freak time warp, still hanging out in Wednesday. I mean, the sun goes down at 4:30, time could stop dead and I would never know the difference. But let me tell you, break did not end a mere four days ago.

Maybe it's post-vacation depression to the extreme. Maybe it's insane suspense for the Green Bay game tomorrow night. Maybe this newspaper assignment is really that bad. Maybe it's just late November, and it hasn't snowed yet and it's cold and gray and rainy. Or I could be losing my mind.

Time will tell.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I just heard about Favre's injury.
He gonna be okay?
You gonna be okay?
Ha. That's 3/4 serious.