Thursday, December 13, 2007

Livin' By My Own Rules!

I have edge. I have a dark side, everyone does. For two days in a row, I have had not one, but two cups of coffee. And that's knowing full well that it would make me jittery and irritated. On occasion, I curse. Some of you may be shocked, but I'm afraid it's true. Just now, I sent in an article four hours late. Once, I woke up and didn't feel like going to my English class. So I didn't.

On weekends, I will sleep until 10:00, sometimes 11:00 even. That's wasting half a day's sunlight. I associate with people who drink on a regular basis, and even do drugs from time to time. I haven't been to the gym since last week...but I'm studying for finals so I guess it doesn't count.

I put crayon on my walls, even though it wasn't allowed, and I have an illegal sandwich griller in my closet. Take right now, I should be studying, but I'm blogging. Ooh. Sometimes I'll go out into the rain without a jacket or umbrella. Sometimes I'll yell at the girls in my hall for being loud, instead of gently reprimanding them in love. I threaten actual violence to all who mock my Green Bay fanhood. I don't always record my purchases in my checkbook, and I don't usually take out my garbage until it smells.

I look sweet and innocent. But I'm dangerous, I'm on the edge. Look out, world!

No comments: