Saturday, March 3, 2007

Summer Job

I think I know what I want to do for a summer job.

Mrs Dale, get ready to laugh.

Day camp counselor. It's full-time, I get to go places, and be outside all summer, and work with kids. I'm sure it will be exhausting, but it's a lot better than waiting tables or shelving books. Plus, with one year of camping experiance, and then if I get certified in First Aid, CPR, and Lifeguarding, I can work at sleepaway camps. These pay a lot better, and it's a great job to have during college summers.

So, they start early in the morning, but that means I'll have nights and weekends off. 35 hours a week at minimum wage is not bad. Then for coming summers, if I'm certified in everything, I can almost make room and board for a year in one summer. That's really not bad. I'm kind of excited. If anything, it will provide me with tons of stories.

Alright, I need to stop procrastinating. I have 50 pages to read for English, and I'm done for the day.

I'm going now.

I swear.

Really.

Bye.

No comments: